[DeTomaso] Red Cars - Yellow Cars

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 19:58:00 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/27/08 11 26 46, dimewagon at verizon.net writes:

> Shocking abuse of power, cops pulling you over to look at your car!  I
> don't
> care if they are car guys, that's just plain wrong.

Well, every time that's happened to me in the USA, I was doing something that
could potentially earn me a ticket.   I would much rather talk about my car
than sign a ticket book!

In Europe I would get pulled over even while being a law-abiding citizen, but
I was always happy to spend time hanging out with super-enthusiastic young
French cops who just loved the car--some of them even took pictures sitting
behind the wheel. :>)