[DeTomaso] Cubic inches to cost cubic money?

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Feb 27 18:29:13 EST 2008

This would have amounted to double taxation.  Large cu-in displacement
engines and heavy vehicles already pay higher taxes in the form of the
already exorbitant gasoline tax.  Twice now the voters in WA state have
passed initiatives for $30 flat fee license tabs.  But the liberal
controlled legislature keeps poking us in the eye by trying to find every
reason under the sun to raise license fees to raise revenue and get us out
of large and high performance vehicles.  If they get their way, we'll all be
driving around in golf carts.

my2cents
Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505