[DeTomaso] Red Cars - Yellow Cars

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 17:15:27 EST 2008

In the officer's defense I must say he was VERY gracious about it. He let me know as soon
  as he approached the car that I had done nothing wrong and that he just wanted to see my
  Pantera. He also asked a number of times if I minded and had the time, and insisted he
  didn't want to keep me from any appointments. Without a doubt it was the most pleasant
  experience I've ever had being pulled over. And to be honest, I would much prefer that a
  gearhead officer stop me and ask to see the car than just following me for miles in an
  attempt to get a look at the car.

  Cheers!
  Garth

Jar <dimewagon at verizon.net> wrote:
  Shocking abuse of power, cops pulling you over to look at your car! I don't
care if they are car guys, that's just plain wrong.