[DeTomaso] Shop Design garage door opener thoughs

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Feb 27 16:30:32 EST 2008

Hmmm,

Not to say it can't happen.  The installation guide shows a cable
tension monitoring device that is supposed to be installed to prevent
this kind of unspooling.  Was that part of the system installed in
your garage?  The cable tension thingy didn't look to be a part of the
Wayne Dalton setups.

Asa Jay