[DeTomaso] Trip Odometer cable question/removal

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:58:04 EST 2008

Does anyone recall how to remove the trip odometer cable on the back of the speedometer for the stock gauges?There is a small screw through the cable that will not bugde.  A white plastic piece with one large screw is also on the back and the cable passes through it.I removed the large screw holding the pastic tab and I gently pried the tab but it does not want to pop out.  The tiny screw through the cable has already destroyed two small precision screw drivers and as I cant turn it.

Thanks
Clay #1343