[DeTomaso] This is a good one, no Pantera content

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Feb 26 23:47:08 EST 2008

So I went down to the Ford dealership to pick up my Expedition for some routine (mandatory warranty) service and this technician is working on the driver side door with what looks like a pick and a slim Jim. I asked him what he was doing and he said he had locked the keys in the truck. While watching him fiddle with the lock I decided to check the other doors and luck would have it the passenger side door had not locked. When I opened the door the look on the technician was priceless but what came out of his mouth next was nothing less than unbelievable.  He says to me yah I know that door is unlocked I am trying to get this side unlocked, keys in the ignition mind you.

Paul