[DeTomaso] (no subject)

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 15:24:30 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/26/08 7:55:28 AM, sedond at yahoo.com writes:

> real fords are blue.  real italian cars are red.  but, they also look nice
> in yellow.  ;~)

Often repeated: in the early '80s, I did a survey on the color of 60 Panteras
in N. CA. Results- 50% were some shade of red, 25% were black, 15% were
yellow and the rest were nine other colors- not necessarily stock. At 'Vegas, I
haven't counted lately but I suspect the mix is not changed much. Someone should
do a 21st century survey in May. FWIW- J Deryke

Ideas to please
picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp0030000000259
8)