[DeTomaso] Red Cars - Yellow Cars

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 14:59:02 EST 2008

I used to have a red Porsche and have had my fair share of tickets. But I've only been
  stopped twice in the Pantera. Once because I deserved it, but the officer let me off with a
  warning to slow down and "take care of that bitchen car!"  The other time because the officer
  was a gearhead who wanted to get a closer look. When we swapped contact info to meet up
  at Concorso after an hour of talking Panteras and Ferraris (he has a 308 and is restoring a
  246 Dino) we realized we were old family friends. Then we spent another hour catching up
  on family news.

  Cheers!
  Garth