[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 43, Issue 26- Garage

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 13:23:12 EST 2008

My brother and I purchased a 4800 sf bldg late last
year as a our shop for our toys...(oh I mean construction firm)
you know what I'm saying

We did epoxy floors, it already had a ton of outlets
and air connections.  Lighting was twice normal as
it was an old machine shop.... I put lab casework from
an old job we removed, we have three lifts, grinders,
polishers, etc etc.. most are on movable tables or
carts so If I really want to make a mess I just push them
out back and grind or polish away.

My brother is more of a show car guy so his cars are
not raced and not in progress.... His main concern is
the cable, big screen, kitchen and party room up front
away from my shop... This is under construction with my
guys coming and going if they have free time from their jobs.
Problem is it has been torn up for several months.... maybe
another two more at the rate they are going

This is 8 minutes from the house, in an industrial area
on the end of a court... It is my home on Monday nights
and usually part of a day on the weekend.... way cool
It only took me 30 years to get this in place

Now if I can only get that damn Mustang done... getting close

Bob Benson #3

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)