[DeTomaso] Shop Design

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 10:24:00 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/25/2008 7:30:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

31) I  can't emphasis enough the suggestion for a 220V outlet on it's
own circuit  so that you have an air compressor that way cheaper to
operate and not  suspectible to tripping a circuit.
Also good for that TIG welder you've had your eye on.

60" Scissor lift:

If you don't need the extra storage space  (second car
underneath). One advantage that I really like about the scissor  lift versus
the "drive on" lift, is you can "lean" into the car without  having to lean
over the lift rail (or whatever they call the metal piece  that the car tires
rest on). Some guys love those things because that's  where they put their
tools and parts as they work. But I've found that they  are always "in the
way" for me.

.
A 2 pole asymmetrical lift isn't that much more and it's a lot more  useable.

Jeff
6559

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)