[DeTomaso] High Power Wedge based LED Bulbs at superbrightleds.com

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 01:18:41 EST 2008

I tried the five LED ones, but they were too big.  I ended up with green extra bright single LEDs which plugged directly in and fit through the holes.  They are definitely brighter than the stock bulbs, but not very bright compared to modern cars.  I couldn't bring myself to drill extra holes in the back of the gauges to add additional lights as some folks have.

Sincerely,

Chris