[DeTomaso] Shop Design

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:29:49 EST 2008

Let me add

30)  I would prewire cords for a multi unit battery tender device that
would reach every possible parking place to include a motorcycle, ATV,
boat, snowmobile (insert your toy here )

31) I can't emphasis enough the suggestion for a 220V outlet on it's
own circuit so that you have an air compressor that way cheaper to
operate and not suspectible to tripping a circuit.

32) Speaking of which, an easy to get to breaker box

33) Well placed and multiple fire ext.

34) Eye wash station ( these are available at most industrial supply
places, they hang on the wall like a framed photo )