[DeTomaso] Cops

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:03:42 EST 2008

In '06 I got pulled over in Kingston, NH by a local cop. He just wanted to check out the car. He was definately a car guy.

In '07, early on a saturday morning on Rt 101 east heading to the NH seacoast. I'm in the right lane holding myself to a patient 70 or so, and a Toyota station wagon with a mom driving begins to overtake me. We crest a hill side by side and there's the State Police cruiser ahead in the shade under the bridge.

He grabs the Toyota, I get the wink. He's probably a car guy too.