[DeTomaso] Shop Design

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 06:11:24 EST 2008

23) Caterer for BBQ

24) Pig rotisserie

25) 4-wheeler for retrieving rockets

26) boat for retrieving rockets

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Mark McWhinney
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 1:37 AM
To: michael at michaelshortt.com; 'Joel Montero'
Cc: 'mail list Pantera'
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Shop Design

2) There no such thing as too many outlets, including ceiling mounted
ones for pull down cords and trouble lights, etc.

Amen to that.  The previous occupant of my garage/office ran conduit along
every wall with a four-outlet box every few feet.  It had to add more
outlets.

4) 8' twin Fluorescent lights, mounted aligned and overhead the side
of a car, not directly overhead.

Also add spot lighting on the back wall to light up the engine bay.

9) A quartz or Gas heater

If you can get one of those commercial gas heaters that hangs from the
ceiling.  It not worth messing around with the smaller portable units.

11) A movable vise that can accomodate both easy items of long pieces

I have vise that rotates on two axis.  It's on my list of "tools that I
don't know how I ever lived without".

12) A grinder/polisher in a safe place where sparks and flying debris
won't FU other stuff.

Don't use a grinder on a marble surface.  (Don't ask)

15) Exhaust fan

I have a 30" commercial fan that is also on my list of tools that I cannot
live without.