[DeTomaso] Cars 4 Sale

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 24 17:13:13 EST 2008

I will be updating the DeTomaso For Sale section soon.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

If anyone has a car for sale, and they want a free ad, NOW is the time to
contact me.

Gather a full set of photos, and create a good description.

Remember that LOTS of photos and a detailed description sells a car MUCH
FASTER than a few pics and brief description.

There should be photos for each section, see:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/SampleForSale.asp

You can use the sample above as an outline.

Also note that all cars going into the For Sale section are naturally added
to the Registry.  This means you need to include at least one photo of one
of the VIN plates (Foot box, door pillar, or dash).

I'll be adding at least one car, and moving others to the sold section, and
it is easier to do them in a group, so do it NOW!

Someone pointed out to me that this website has more DeTomasos for sale than
any other website on earth.  I'm not sure of that, but there are more than
20 DeTomasos available.

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:19 PM