[DeTomaso] Fw: temp sending unit

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 18:19:49 EST 2008

I ran a screw between the tank and mount and WALA!   I got a reading.... I did see the other sender on the front..... Thanks  good advise..  I'm so glad to be back running again. It was a miserable week with out my Pantera fix! I drove it to the dragstrip, pit side.... ya'll  know I tell it! and burn em too.. WAAAA!!