[DeTomaso] Canadian Event

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 14:24:04 EST 2008

Listers,

I’ve just heard about another Canadian event to add to your schedule, I’ve
added this to the DeTomaso Events Calendar at ProvaMo.

Seems like these Great White Northerners are planning some killer parties!

There is a well thought out announcement on the website with hotels, event
schedule, photo gallery, and more, which is linked to from

my calendar, or just go directly using the link below.

I don’t see a single photo of snow!  …And only one day of rain in the
history of the event.

They must have stolen the weather from Coastal California!

Now if I could only get all those cars in the Registry…..  Grin!

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Here's info for the Third Annual "Great Canadian Classic" taking place in
Kingston, Ontario September 5-7, 2008. All info is available on the website
at HYPERLINK
"http://www.canspan.com/panteraclassic/"http://www.canspan.com/panteraclassi
c/ and contact info is:

Thanks!