[DeTomaso] Steering rack questions

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Feb 23 07:08:54 EST 2008

The distance sideway mounting points is 307mm. Mounting holes are 75,5mm.
Measuring is from a pushbutton car. But the rack has a floating right hand
side
mount, so the 307 is not critical concerning the rack. The rack has a plain
tube right surface.
The rack tie rod is some 710mm, I am not sure here as I measured outside the
boot.
However, some mm more or less ins not that important for bumpsteer, the
up-down location
is.
Goran