[DeTomaso] Idiots

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Sat Feb 23 00:25:40 EST 2008

If I had a dollar for every thumbs up on the road,showdown at the petrol station,questions, big eyes at a parking lot, the gawking out in front of the restaurant, basically anywhere you drive is like being a celebrity in the automotive world and a visceral sensation to everyone else. And with all that money I could afford to pay the oil people to get richer selling me more petroleum products. Hey Goran how's that Electric Pantera coming along? Max Torque from 0 rpm's correct?

If there was such a thing as an approachable casual supercar, the Pantera is it.
So I'm minding my business up N. of Seattle,checking guages,listening to the engine at at gingerly 65 mph in the far right lane and here comes Joe Country hanging out of a F-250 in the far left lane wizzing along with 2 (TWO) thumbs up and a rooster yell! I heard him yelling which got my attention! Did I mention no shirt.
He must of had a leglock on something to keep from exiting that truck @ 70mph but my thumbs up assured him that I would drive it like it was stolen and carry on the fine family traditions of which he was raised.
Ah, Detomaso, worth every penny.