[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 43, Issue 21- Rattles, Darts and Bolts

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 16:46:17 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/21/08 9:07:52 AM, RCBSONS1 at aol.com writes:

> That EFI does kill the Cam sound If you need a fix you can run up north and
> get a wiff of my VW rattles with the 180's

True- Roger Sharp's Quella-EFI sits and idles quietly at 700 rpms like a
grocery-getter but the cam is a grind that, with an avg carb, would be shaking the
car all over the parking lot! Impressive to drive which is what counts, not
what it looks like or how it souinds at Burger King!   My 2¢- J Deryke