[DeTomaso] funnelweb intake bulk buy

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:18:29 EST 2008

> I'm putting together a Parker Funnelweb intake bulk buy. Parker makes
> a 2V and 4V with port stuffers for the heads that greatly improve flow
> velocity. I have installed a 4V on a Pantera with a noticeable low and
> mid range tork improvement. If your interested in a intake, please drop
> me a note off line. I have spoke to Terry Parker----great guy----and he
> is looking for a Mustang and Camaro from 67 to 71 in years so if you
> know of one, again, please drop me a note off line. Thank you from both
> of us.

The 4V version also mates up fairly well with A3 high port heads and
Parker makes a version of his intakes with cast-in injector bungs if
you want to go EFI (could also be used for nitrous).   Kirk, I'm not
sure if you're aware of the forum dyno project that I've started but
I have both 2V and 4V Funnelwebs on hand to be dyno tested.  If time
permits, I plan on testing the 4V Funnelweb on A3 heads, as well as
4V heads (likely without stuffers).

Dan Jones