[DeTomaso] funnelweb intake bulk buy

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 21 07:35:26 EST 2008

Morning all,

I'm putting together a Parker Funnelweb intake bulk buy. Parker makes a 2V and 4V with port stuffers for the heads that greatly improve flow velocity. I have installed a 4V on a Pantera with a noticeable low and mid range tork improvement. If your interested in a intake, please drop me a note off line. I have spoke to Terry Parker----great guy----and he is looking for a Mustang and Camaro from 67 to 71 in years so if you know of one, again, please drop me a note off line. Thank you from both of us.

Kirk