[DeTomaso] Fw: Belt drives

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Feb 20 19:51:39 EST 2008

All,

Just got an email from Mike fielder, the guy who made that beautiful
cross-ram induction system I have photos of on my web site.  Though
that project never materialized fully, he just sent me pics of a new
belt-drive system for the 351C.  This is one nice piece of (useful)
bling.

MD, you gotta get one of these man, it will go nice with that new EFI
system from Mike Trusty.

You know, if enough folks are interested, maybe we can talk Mike into
a group buy.  It's got to be cheaper to ship them to the US in batches
rather than one at a time.  I don't have current details on cost and
Mike is going to work on updating the web site.

Until then, take a look at it here:

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/admin/beltdrive/

Regards,
Asa Jay