[DeTomaso] Aluminum 351 Block

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Wed Feb 20 14:14:47 EST 2008

You can see more about this interesting block at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/136503/thread/1199046817/Links+to+Tod+Buttermore%27s+Cleveland+Block+Posts

Plans are for both aluminum and cast iron versions.

I am eagerly awaiting more info about this block. I would not mind
having a block for a long term build project.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21