[DeTomaso] Is A Pantera On The Freeway An Idiot Magnet?>

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 23:42:25 EST 2008

My 67 Mustang was quite a bit faster than my Pantera, but the reaction was totally different.

Here are some dirty pics (very dirty):

http://home.earthlink.net/~wkooiman/

With the Mustang (GT500 clone), I'd get thumbs up, honks, waves, etc., but nobody wanted to race - ever.  I couldn't drive more than about 2 miles without someone honking or waving.

With the Pantera, I often get the guys wanting to race, plus guys taking pictures with their phones, etc.  Maybe I need to paint it white with blue stripes.

Will.