[DeTomaso] Feedback from someone who knows - FI & 180'S - Do headers affect scavenging in individual cylinders?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 19:19:18 EST 2008

Not if it doesn't run. See, there is a benefit to being a trailer queen, show car!

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hey question for you wise-acres on this List,

Dick Drenske and I may have dropped about a 100 stainless steel screws and washers inside the 8 open throttle bodies.

Could this harm the engine?

Dawg, still waiting for me filters

asajay at asajay.com wrote:
Dats cause granpers usually da bad one, cuz.

Asa Jay

Quoting Mike Trusty :

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing