[DeTomaso] Heim/turn buckle joints

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:02:55 EST 2008

Paul,

Apologies for a tardy response, had to wait to get back to the office as the link was on my work computer. This is the best source I have found for turnbuckles (jack screws)
http://www.midwestcontrol.com/catdisplay_short.php?pg=191

Julian On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:52:20 -0800 <rimov at charter.net> writes:> Afternoon: > > A couple of months ago one of you wise guys posted a link to a > company that made and supplied hem-joints and turnbuckle joints to > custom fabricate your own chassis and camber brace supports or > suspension parts. Could you please post the link again.> > Thanks > > Cheers> > Paul