[DeTomaso] Is A Pantera On The Freeway An Idiot Magnet?

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 10:16:24 EST 2008

  Learning how to "navigate" the nuts was one of thefirst lessons that I had to learn when I boiught my first Pantera while living in Las Vegas many, many years ago.  I have always kept an extra eye out for the ones who disappear into the blind spot on the passenger side because they are tyring to figure out what the car is and (now) take a photo with their camera cell phone while driving.

  Of course, "educating" wanna-be racers is always fun, too.  On a rally with the Ferrari club last fall, they mentioned that they wished I would bring my Pantera more often because it was easier for them to keep up with it in their 308's, 328's, etc.  If they only knew...

  Scott Black

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  What I notice is people trying to get close enough to read the script
on the back of the car.

David, scriptless

Quoting bill gaino :

TimePiece Public Relations