[DeTomaso] Camber brace pic requested

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Feb 19 07:50:51 EST 2008

Right, we want to stiffen the chassis. However, I like to colour the matter
a little. As for
DRIVING, diagonal stiffness to absolut rock rigidity is most often prefered.
As for
STRENGTH, or cracking in the outer shell of the Pantera, a spredout of
flexibility may be
an improvement. This is said as an principal statement, and not nessesarly a
judgement
to the stiffening kits sold works. I also like to add that rod end could be
an advantage in tube
stiffening aplications. This is becouse we want to centre the force to the
middle of the tube,
not to apply bending forces to a diagonal bracing.
Goran