[DeTomaso] Is A Pantera On The Freeway An Idiot Magnet?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Feb 18 17:31:32 EST 2008

Just hold up four fingers and mouth the words "Four Cylinders" and
maybe they'll leave you alone.  :)

Well, failing that anyway, just ignore them or better yet, rapidly and
safely slow down to 70 or 60.  Maybe make them panic you got a radar
alarm.

Otherwise, just ignore them, let them get a ticket for being stupid.
You know what you have and don't need to prove a thing.

Asa Jay
(whose driven in CA traffic before noon on a Sunday at 90 MPH with the
traffic flow, and been passed by a police cruiser like I was standing
still.)