[DeTomaso] text wrap test

Jim & Emilia jes at riverdeltawireless.com
Sat Feb 16 19:44:22 EST 2008

Terry, Dennis, & others with text wrapping problems.

If you are using Outlook Express to send email, try the following.

Go to the top menu item, Tools, then Options.
Click on the Send tab.
Go down to the Mail Sending Format, and click on Plain Text,  not HTML.
Then click on Plain Text Options box.
Set the Automatically Wrap Text option to 76 characters.
Click, Save or Apply when backing out of the different pop up boxes.

This is the way mine is setup, and I don't have the continuous line problem.

Use this setting when sending to the deTomaso Forum.
For other personal emailings, you may have to change it back to HTML sending
format to embed photos, etc.
If you're not using Outlook Express, look for similar options in your email
program.

Hope this works,

Jim

Jim & Emilia Seiferling
Co-Presidents, Capitol Panteras
jes at riverdeltawireless.com
#1575 [JHSTBAD]
#7114 [JIMS CAT]

Life goal: To be the person my dog thinks I am.

"You're never too old to do goofy stuff."
                ~Ward Cleaver
http://www.capitolpanteras.org