[DeTomaso] forgot two forum gripes

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 13:44:42 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/16/08 10 37 51, LaurieFerrari writes:

> Re. long unscrolling lines:  Thank you about the sender's role; makes
> better sense.  I'd hate to think this has been self inflicted suffering all these
> years.
>
>  Hey... that Lexan Jack speaks of, is it strong enough to withstand heat on
> a long term basis; does it fade after a certain period of time, does it
> scratch, and is it more or less expensive than glass?  Isn't that the "brand" name
> that Md said was more expensive than getting something else?

Larry Stock is the plastics wizard.   He offers rear windows in several
different materials; each has its advantages and disadvantages, with respect to
scratch resistance, cost, etc.   Plastics has been his life for years, so if you
are thinking about moving away from glass, give him a call and let him tell
you all about it.

Personally I'd stick with glass, but that's me....