[DeTomaso] Gas linkage image.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Feb 16 12:12:25 EST 2008

As gaslinkage is dicussed, I may show may own arrangement. It is new from the
perspective that the return spring is attached to the engine compartment roof.
Pictur does not show the final spring arrangement, but gives an idea of what its
going to be like. The idea is not to stress the first trottle shaft with unnessesary
loads. This spring is in line with the trottle cable right up from the fire wall.
That way the spring can be as heavy as I like it to be only loading the cable.
It also has the advantage of not forming a curve in to horizontal to the rear of the car.
All bends on the trottle cable is creating cable friction.
http://www.hemipanter.se/Gas%20linkage%
http://www.hemipanter.se/Gas%20linkage%
Goran