[DeTomaso] IR-EFI Linkage Challenge - Photos?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 11:00:21 EST 2008

Thanks Mike. Appreciate the continued support....heading down to Dicks shop in 5 minutes.

Mike Trusty <miketrusty at msn.com> wrote:  There is no secret. In fact, it is probably the simplest most straight
forward setup that you will find on an injection system. It is exactly the
same as 99% of all motorcycle throttle setups.

The attached photo, which the forum software will strip, is a photo of YOUR
systems linkage.

The cable comes up the front of the engine and down the center of the
manifold valley.

The cable housing length is trimmed to allow for the right length of cable
to wrap around the slotted rotary linkage head. Use a cable end on the wire
cable that you can find at any bike shop to fit in the cable slot on the
linkage. If you can't find one I'll send you one.

Adjust the cable housing length adjuster that is on the pedestal and you
have it.

As I told Dick yesterday, if your cable, for whatever reason is too short
then you can order one with whatever ends you want from Pegasus. They are
dirt cheap.

Mike Trusty Engineering

15119 Gorgeous View Trail

Little Rock, AR 72210