[DeTomaso] IR-EFI Linkage Challenge - Photos?

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:16:51 EST 2008

Dawg,

Mine is an intake from Dennis at Pantera Performance Center.  Mike has
already done a lot of work and it is almost ready.  Just waiting on a few
details.  I have talked with Kirby a lot about the install although I have
not convinced him to volunteer to do it for me.  I have most of the parts
already.  Tom Upton machined a Cam synch adapter for me and I am using the
wide band O2 sensors.  Just a matter of getting a few more details done and
then diving in.

Don