[DeTomaso] Back to Pantera Content

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 00:17:50 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/15/08 21 09 5, LaurieFerrari at aol.com writes:

> So... what was the consensus on rear window replacement, plexiglass or
> glass?  I recall some recent conversation about this.  I need one  and I'd
> really
> appreciate hearing your opinions again,  and good sources and approx. prices
> expect.

If I didn't have any window at all and was starting from scratch, I would
seriously consider double-paned glass, especially with that super-noisy blower
that you've got on your motor.   Basically, two panes of glass sandwiched
together in a single gasket, for much improved noise/heat insulation.   There are a
few people on this forum who have successfully done this.

People?