[DeTomaso] forgot two forum gripes

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 22:14:52 EST 2008

Oh I forgot to mention that I do have  a couple forum gripes.. .those being
the posts that are yards long and  don't scroll to the next line, causing an
aching neck.... and those posts that  start out with a zillion meaningless
letters:
like AAPPCOEOOORNOOOYYEIONLKN:JHOIUPOIUPOIPOIUOI
then the post... but by that time I'm too tired to read  it.[DeTomaso] Banter
on the List NPC
ProvaMo.com _Pantera007  at sbcglobal.net _ (mailto:detomaso at list.rea
lbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Banter%20on%20the%20List%20%20%20%20NPC&In-Reply-To=c5c.2
8501df6.34e78d69 at aol.com)
Fri Feb 15 19:31:12 CST 2008