[DeTomaso] book loan

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 20:45:55 EST 2008

And speaking of a book loan...

Several years ago I loaned my copy of the old Bill Van Ess DeTomaso Registry
to someone.  I've long forgotten who, but I would still like it back.

It might help me to verify or validate history occasionally now that the
ProvaMo Registry is booming.

I know it is far out of date, and I tried to replace it a while ago, but
without success.  It has not been available directly from Bill for a number
of years. I apparently missed the last one on eBay also.

Or...

If anyone would like to donate/sell their copy I would appreciate hearing
from you.

Contact me directly,

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.