[DeTomaso] Voltage Reg Part Number

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:38:49 EST 2008

Yes.

Ford Alt.
Optima Red Top Battery
MSD 6AL Box
MSD Electronic Dist.
Accel 300+ wires

All pretty dependable stuff, honestly that's why I never considered that the
charging system could be a cause,
I'll be floored if the Voltage Reg is the problem, I've never replaced one
for anything other than cosmetic reasons in my life.
But I've learned so much from the list, it's worth a gamble, easier to learn
from others who have gone before and have years
more "Love" and bloody knuckles on Panteras than I do.

Michael in Savannah