[DeTomaso] Voltage Reg Part Number

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:09:11 EST 2008

I'm going to tackle the "bad ground", faulty, reg, ?????? problem this
weekend,
limited time ( recipe for failure ). so I want to get parts in place before
I start,

anybody got a Ford PN or NAPA # for the 1971 Voltage Regulator to save me
the trouble of getting at it before I need to?

Thanks,

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you