[DeTomaso]   starting problems

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 09:54:57 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/14/08 6 21 29, tbaranek at earthlink.net writes:

> I don't need to break the bank...but I am having the same issue on my STOCK
> (except Holley and headers) '73.
> Vendor/$ for a "reasonable" plug and play starter?

I got mine from Dennis Quella, Pantera Performance Center.   It was about
$180.   I later learned that the San Diego Pantera Club had a local starter shop
that tooled up to build what appeared to be a literally identical starter and
charged about $130 or so.   I held the two in my hands and other than the
paint, couldn't tell them apart.