[DeTomaso] NPC: David Vizard book

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 20:20:46 EST 2008

Dear Forum,

                After the crankshaft lightening discussion, I checked out some books for more information.   David Vizard has written many books.   He wrote, "How to build and modify small block Chevrolet V8 pistons, rods and crankshafts" a few years ago.   New it sold for about $18.   It is now out of print and used copies are available for north of $125 up to $250!!

                Can anyone tell me if this book is that good??   Or is this simply the supply and demand effect of millions of small block Chevy engine builders??

                                Curious,  Chuck Engles