[DeTomaso] California driver Pantera for sale--full review, and pantera value from a Norwegians point of view

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Feb 13 19:45:00 EST 2008

" '32 Fords "   - are these real steel?  glass?  repop steel?
1/2 steel(real or repop) and 1/2 glass?  or WHAT?

At least, as of this millisecond, most Panteras are "real" and not
cloned, repopped, tributes, or faux ( like corvettes).  I know when I
had my Tiger, it was a big deal to have it authenticated - probably
the same w/ "Shelby" cars.  (yes, I once owned a
"tribute/repop/cloned" automobile, but I never claimed it was a
"Cobra" - a whole other RANT we won't go into.)  IF you are looking at
a Pantera, whatever is left of it is a Pantera . . . and some other
stuff.

This is a never ending arguement, please send more beer.

David in Durango