[DeTomaso] Bad Ground Symptoms....Maybe

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:56:13 EST 2008

All the suggestions sound good to me...but.  I have a set of original Altissimo Alfa Romeo/Gp 4 tailghts and have test fit them on the car and can tell that the mountiing points are different.  I'll have to make a small coupling/spacer because the studs on the housing don't reach through the body mounting points.  That may compromise the ground on the housing.  I will make a jumper that should fix that.  Your lights may be Carello and completely different.  The Altissimo and Carrello lenses are different (I like the Altissimo) but I don't know about the housings.  It's something to look at.  Hope that helps.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa