[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 43, Issue 13- Header Coatings

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 11:32:53 EST 2008

As the Dawg has stated in the past one ORR
race and the coating turns dull....Track events
with 20 minutes or so seem to be ok but the 40 minutes
(140 average) at the Silver State Orr turned my 180's
dull.  I had at least 3-4 Track events with not much change.

I had a long discussion with one of the ceramic coating
vendors and the high polished look turns color or dulls
the most... if you go to a flat silver like the old painted
headers this seems to hold up fairly well.... black is
the best for not changing

As always your results may vary

Bob Benson #3 Trailer Queen

Awards. Go to AOL Music.