[DeTomaso] cheap bastard!

Mountjoy mtjoy at telis.org
Tue Feb 12 19:47:01 EST 2008

Hey, what a guy you are Doug.  Great "apology".  With your attitude and obvious whit for slamming you could fulfill the "California Dream" of all those from elsewhere.  Where you live?  What's your background?  Maybe we Californians could hammer on you with a whole bunch of undeserved politically unappropriate comments.  ...and to quote a recent comment:  "GEEZ!"