[DeTomaso] cheap bastard!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 18:18:32 EST 2008

Well, it is a historic fact that we elected Ronald Reagan to governor and then immediately elected Jerry Brown to follow him.  It does seem a bit strange?

  I blame it on the proximity to Hollywood, LOL

  Ken

  Lighten up Darrell, it was a joke, a wisecrack! If you haven't heard California referred to as the "land of fruits and nuts" then it is you who have been living in a hole! To paraphrase Dick Cavett in his infamous interview with the notorious Lester Maddox: If I've called any Californian a fruit or nut who isn't a fruit or nut, I apologize. There, you happy?! Geez!