[DeTomaso] Barn find Mangusta in Sweden?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 15:27:02 EST 2008

Pics and thread are of a Bizzarrini barn discovery in Sweden in 2007, but I'm certain that's a
  Mangusta in the 4th picture from the bottom of this page (must be logged on to Ferrari Chat to view images):
  http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166418&page=2

  Do we know this car or who it belongs to?  Just curious if it's a "lost" Goose or a car we know.

  Steve Leibenow - Do you know this car?

  Cheers!
  Garth