[DeTomaso] Once again

Robert Simpson R.Simpson35 at Verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 14:54:18 EST 2008

With all do respect gentlemen, if anyone here has a problem with an individual I would hope they would take the time to discuss the situation one on one with the individual in question.  Airing out dirty laundry is bad form.  I point no fingers, just saying my peace.  I would think most of us who subscribe to this forum don't care for the posts that have been made lately, I belong to a few on-line clubs and if this was a moderated forum, someone would have a boot in their a** and be banned.  My only polite suggestion, in this day and age of technology addressing issues with someone can be done by private email, telephone or even a hand written letter.

I lurk here trying to suck up as much info about Pantera as I can, there are several people here who are FULL of information, so in the interest of the other members can we just agree to disagree and discuss Pantera issues?

No offense guys but if I wanted to hear bitching, bickering and complaining I would sit in my living room with my wife and change the channel to My Classic Car or Dream Car Garage when she is watching Lifetime or The View.

Best regards,

Bob Simpson
Hemet CA
72 Pre-L #3468