[DeTomaso] cheap bastard!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:02:15 EST 2008

Here we go again.  Let me know if I can contribute anything.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa
Code Pink
National Rifle Association> From: mtjoy at telis.org> To: dakelm at qwest.net> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:22:36 -0800> CC: detomaso at realbig.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] cheap bastard!> > Doug,> > Whether or not you are a cheap bastard only you and your mother can say. You are, however, totally bigoted in slamming people you don't even know, based on their geographic location. Fruits and nuts? Where do you get off with that? You owe this list and me personally a big apology for your very out of line statements. BTW almost all of the weird people in California I have met are transplants from elsewhere. Go crawl back in your hole.> > Darrell > 4th generation Californian> _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> > Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/> > DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso